The 10 Greatest Lines In The Sopranos Pilot Episode
It’s no surprise that so many people fall head over heels for the greatest show in the world after watching The Sopranos “Pilot” episode. Afterall, the Pilot offers a tremendous sample of what makes The Sopranos such a timeless treasure. Of course, the quotes and sayings are a key component. With that said, here are my favorite lines from The Sopranos Pilot episode.
Tony Soprano's Thoughts on Society
1. “Whatever happened to Gary Cooper? The strong, silent type? That was an American. He wasn’t in touch with his feelings. They didn’t realize once they got Gary Cooper in touch with his feelings, they wouldn’t be able to shut him up! So it’s dysfunction this and dysfunction that, and dysfunction va fangool!”
Livia Soprano Is Very Set in Her Ways
2. “Somebody called here last night, after dark…You think I’d answer, it was dark out!”
3. “Only if I’m picked up and I’m brought back home. I don’t drive when they’re predicting rain.”
Corrado "Junior" Soprano
4. “I don’t like to…but I’m all agita all the time.”
5. “You can’t blame it all on the Justice Department.”
Carmela Soprano - What a bedside manner!
Christopher Moltisanti Is All Over The Place
7. “I thought the only sausage they had was Italian and Jimmy Dean.”
8. “Suppose people stop coming to the restaurant, ya ever think of that?“
Herman "Hesh" Rabkin
9. “The man is driven, in toto, by his insecurities.”
Sal "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero
10. “That’s a shame. A new medication comes along after your gambling gets your hip busted to sh*t.” -Sal “Big Pussy” Bonpensiero
Sopranos Pilot, where are we off to next?
So, what about you? Were any of these “Pilot” lines on your favorites list? And what are some of your favorite Sopranos lines from throughout the series? Let’s connect on social media, and subscribe to my blog below!