“We Had Coffee” – The Five Greatest Caffeinated Sopranos Moments
Happy International Coffee Day! One thing we know about The Sopranos is that they loved their coffee (who doesn’t?). Actually, I should rephrase that. They love their coffee, presuming it’s not from one of those yuppy shops that “rapes the culture.” So, with that said, grab a cup or your favorite mug! Here are my five favorite caffeinated Sopranos moments:
1. The First of the Caffeinated Sopranos Moments
"Nothing. We had coffee."
2. Paulie's Not Impressed with New Coffee Shops
"F***n' expresso, cappuccino. We invented this shit and all these other c**ksuckers are gettin' rich off it."
3. Caffeinated Sopranos Moments: Carmela's Always Such a Gracious Host
"I made some fresh drip,
want a cup?"
want a cup?"
4. You'll Get an Extra Shot of Caffeine if Your Name is Furio
"One sugar, right?"
5. Tony, However, is NOT at his best in some Caffeinated Sopranos Moments
“And now the coffee maker sucks. How do you like them apples?”
Conclusion - Make every day a caffeinated one!
Finally, in honor of International Coffee Day, what’s in your cup? While you’re here, try my new and improved “Which Sopranos Character Are You?” quiz and Sopranos Whiz Quiz. There are a couple of different options!