The 15 Greatest Junior Soprano Lines on The Sopranos
Junior Soprano’s not the most graceful guy, but he does have quite a few talents. He’s great at teaching baseball, spotting potential varsity athletes, and singing egregious, saccharine Italian ballads. And those one-liners could choke an elephant! While it’s hard to keep the list to just 15, here are my picks for the 15 greatest Junior Sopranos lines on The Sopranos.
1. "That's what being a boss life is. You steer the ship the best way you know. Sometimes it's smooth, sometimes you hit the rocks. In the meantime, you find your pleasures where you can."
3. "Who's that speaking here? Is somebody speaking?"
4. "Boy, Anthony must've really gotten under your collar. You're looking to crack his coglioni for putting you here."
5. "What's this motherless f**k's name?"
6. "Yeah, and I'm playing shortstop for the Mets."
8. "My nephew running things? Not that strunz. Not in this life."
10. "You gotta wonder where she is in all this. My little niece.
11. "Yeah, keep moving, fella."
12. "You tell me to take a crap on the deck of the Queen Mary...an hour later, they're hosing her down with disinfectant."
13. "A whole issue of U.S. News on seniors and health: Bring somebody with you to the doctor's, it said."
14. "Kid was always a dumb f**k though, wasn't he? Didn't he almost drown in three inches of water?"
Ready for a Sopranos quiz?
In the wise words of Junior Soprano, "Keep thinking you know everything."