My 15 Favorite Adriana La Cerva Quotes on The Sopranos
Adriana La Cerva is undoubtedly one of the most tragic characters on The Sopranos. With a good heart and the best of intentions, her naivete regarding law enforcement and organized crime essentially sealed her fate. (In other words, it seems they manuged to get the drop on her). There’s a whole lot more to be said, but for now, here are my 15 favorite Adriana La Cerva quotes on The Sopranos. (By the way, these aren’t necessarily in EXACT order by top favorite to 15th favorite).
1. "Babe, I can't like, give an opinion every time you add a sentence."
2. "Well, mine always told me not to let myself be talked down to by losers. She said you could tell everything about a man by the way he treats women."
5. "Why don't you go haunt a house or something?"
6. "All's I'm saying is if you get the extra responsibilities, you should get the benefits, too."
7. "I did a Google on it, and, like, the doctor too... they all say a lot of it's psychological. So on top of everything, now I'm a headcase."
10. "When we first started going out, we made love all the time. Now, because of the drugs...you can no longer function as a man."
11. "I heard the nurse say you made number two in your pants. Is that what happened?"
12. "See, Chrissy's not Tony's nephew. Chrissy's Carmela's cousin. She was first cousin to Dickie Moltisanti, Chrissy's dad. But he was always kinda like a big brother to Tony, Dickie. So Tony calls Chrissy his nephew. It's an Italian thing. Although technically, Tony and Chrissy are cousins. Joanne Blundetto, Chrissy's mom, is Tony's cousin on his mother's side? But, like way back. Like from the old country or something."