My Top 10 Favorite Silvio Dante Lines on The Sopranos
Silvio Dante is Tony Soprano’s trusted consigliere. He has all of the experience and almost none of the baggage. Although, he does have his moments, like when he’s playing poker and you try to sweep his cheese crumbs away. He’s also a pretty animated soccer dad, although, as I’ve mentioned, I know he’s not the first to offer his kid $100 for scoring a goal. So, what are my favorite Silvio Dante lines on The Sopranos? Let’s have a look.
1) “It’s hard to raise kids in an information age.”
2) "If you blow that whistle one more time, I'm gonna stick it up your f-- a*s!"
3) Sil: Irina, I know you're upset. But let me give you a little advice...
4) "My friend, you don't talk that way to Santa."
5. "One thing you got to admit, he made a great Santa Claus."
6) Sil: Your wife, her a*s may be improved Artie, but...
7) “I don’t know that we need to be that overstated.”
8) Sil: When I came to open up one morning, there you were with your head half in the toilet, your hair was in the toilet water...disgusting.
9) “You know, things might be a little different, Paulie, if you could accept some responsibility for a change.”
10. "Do I need to get into specifics?"
11. A Silvio Bonus: "He died."
12. Fine, one more: I'm losing my balls over heeeere!
This f***in’ moron’s playing Hazel? Get the f*** outta here!
Are some of these included in your list of favorite Silvio Dante lines? What did I miss? I’d love to hear “the specifics” 😉