15 of the Best Richie Aprile Quotes from The Sopranos
1. "Veal Parmigiana sengwich? F**k you."
3. "Like the Tao says, you gotta shut one door before another one can open."
4. "Ho, Johnny Sack! They must've had free tokens at the tunnel."
5. "Well, it's funny. Paulie Walnuts told me he ran into you this morning."
6. "Someday, somebody is gonna wash out your mouth with soap."
8. "How's your sister?"
10. "Did you ever think you'd see Richie Aprile doing downward facing dog?"
11. "Did you ever notice he’s the only motherf***er who can smoke a cigarette in the rain with his hands tied behind his back? That nose is like a natural canopy."
12. "If there's ever anything you can do for me, let me know."
13. "Jesus, Anthony, you'd do that for me?"
14. "You think I started this life ten minutes ago?"
15. "You called yesterday to complain? That's our policy. It's written on our trucks. Double your garbage back if you're not satisfied."
BONUS: Richie's face when he sees the husband of the Sopranos family maid wearing the jaaacket.
Ready for a Sopranos quiz?
In the wise words of a man named Corrado, "Keep thinking you know everything."