"I was born, grew up, spent a few years in the army, a few more in the can, and here I am, half a wiseguy, so what?"
1. Big Pussy reminds Christopher that this guy had an arc.
2. Tony suggests Chrostopher has a problem with this hormone that regulates mood and feelings of wellbeing.
3. This FBI agent drops a bowl in The Sopranos house while searching it with Agent Harris.
4. At the Soprano dinner table, Tony tells A.J. that an Italian invented this communication instrument.
5. In this episode, Livia tells this person that Tony has been seeing a psychiatrist.
6. Apparently, they also love pork in this country.
7. Carmela asks Tony if this piece of jewelry he gave to her was stolen.
8. In Christopher's nightmare, Emil asked him to hold this condiment from his Satriale's order.
9. Christopher thinks he has this disease because something horrible was going on inside his body.
10. At a wedding, this person asked Larry Barese if he was still seeing his other women.