My 10 Favorite Carmine Lupertazzi Jr. Quotes on The Sopranos
While we didn’t meet Little Carmine until season 4 of The Sopranos, he stood out for a few different reasons. He was never quite as bloodthirsty as the others, preferring a more hands-off leadership style. But most importantly, for the purposes of this post, those lines he delivered were priceless! On that note, here are my 10 favorite Little Carmine Lupertazzi, Jr. quotes on The Sopranos.
1. "The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so? But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective."
2. Your brother, Billy, whatever happened there...
4. "I am reminded of Louis the whatever's finance minister...he built this chateau — Nicole and I saw it when we went to Paris — it even outshone Versailles, where the king lived. In the end, Louis clapped him in irons."
5. [Describing Tony] "He's an old-fashioned guy, Pop, very allegorical."
6. "He's a bit of a poseur, you ask me."
7. "Much like a child, a film has many parents, that is to say, many individuals who act like parents...or that by a version, the film is their baby. I, as an executive producer, am one of those individuals."
10. "Now for whatever reason, certain incidents have expired lately that, in addition to being dangerous, could have an adverse impact on our respective bottom lines."
Ready for a Sopranos Quiz?
In the wise words of a man named Corrado Soprano, "Keep thinking you know everything."