1. "Our existence on this Earth is a puzzle."
2. "We worry so much. Sometimes it feels like that's all we do. But in the end, it just gets washed away. All of it just... just gets washed away."
3. "Come on. What is it? What are the million other possibilities? The FBI waiting to take you away? Right? You eat and you play and you pretend like there's not a giant piano hanging by a rope just over the top of your head every minute of every day."
4. "You're going to be fine, Tony. I know it. The doctors say you're going to be fine too. They are very confident. They know that you are really strong. You're strong as a bull. You know that that's always gotten to me."
6. "I appreciate everything that you've done for me, Father Phil. The religious counseling, the book on Buddhism, the wonderful chats . . . But I think you need to look at yourself. Call this an intervention. I think you have this M.O. where you manipulate spiritually thirsty women. And I think a lot of it is tied up with food somehow, as well as the sexual tension game."
7. "You've had quite a time on my watch. The pre-school assistant...the weightlifter . . . You know what I don't understand, Tony? What does she have that I don't have?"
8. "See, that's my question. I understand what he did, but a lot of what he said, I don't get. Like, 'The sun rises on the just and the unjust alike?' Why? . . . That's not right. Let's face it, Father, we got some major contradictions here."
9. "Is Mary Higgins Clark part of that group? Because that's what I saw you reading every time I passed by the pool."
10. "Better to act quickly if, you know...More is lost by indecision than by wrong decision, that's all I'm saying."