The Sopranos Thanksgiving: 10 Tips for Surviving The Holiday
So, what’s a Sopranos Thanksgiving, anyway? Well, here’s how it goes: First, the antipast’, followed by soup, meatballs, scharole (stuffing), manicott’, and then the bird. To be honest, I’m not much of a soup or turkey person, so you can take those back to Food Emporium (I heard they’re missing some turkeys). In any case, let’s get down to business. Here are my top 10 tips for a Happy Sopranos Thanksgiving.
1. Remember that crazy uncle? Don't be that crazy uncle.
2. Don't turn down a drink from the boss.
3. It's okay to tell a lie this year to get out of Thanksgiving. Or the truth.
4. But if you do show up, actually show up.
5. Be careful not to eat too much too quickly.
6. Don't lie to your therapist. She knows you're full of sh*t.
7. If your family gives you horrible agita, just be creative.
8. Don't just jump ship when times are tough.
9. Try to be grateful for what, and who, you have in your life.
10. Last but not least, remember to be on the lookout for wandering turkeys. They got no sense of direction.
P.S. Be on The Lookout for the Boston Strangler!
And save your appetite for those leftover turkey sandwiches!